Legal Information Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Very good and negotiable plus excellent benefits|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Information Specialist to join the Information team of a leading international law firm. The new employee will be embedded in the Data Protection (DP) practice and will support a broad range of knowledge management work, current awareness activity, and provide research support to fee earners/other Business Services functions.
Training and development opportunities are available to help team members to provide an excellent, professional and expert service to the practice and the firm, as well as to support their ongoing professional development.
Responsibilities include a wide range of tasks under the following headings:
- Knowledge management
- Current awareness
- Research and Enquiries Management
- Training and knowledge sharing
- Project work
- Resource Management
- A graduate with an appropriate information related qualification or an information background
- Ideally, experience of working in a professional or legal services environment
- A confident and articulate communicator, dealing effectively with a wide range of people
- Present clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Excellent online research skills
- A good team player, contributing to the team, offering support to colleagues and sharing information and best practice freely
- Experience of delivering, or willingness to deliver, training
- Attention to detail.
- Confident and proactive, prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing workload using their own initiative
- Takes an active interest in Knowledge & Information related developments and areas of interest.