This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||c. £ 35 – 45,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A high profile global law firm are require Training Co-ordinator, with previous experience of working in a professional services firm, to be responsible for the co-ordination of training programmes and off-sites for their International Capital Markets (ICM) department.
- Assisting with the assessment of the ICM training needs and requirements of all global offices
- Co-ordinating the development of structured ICM training, involving technical, legal and skills training. Programmes will cover technical finance areas as well as specific and specialist areas.
- Assisting with the delivery of client training
- Developing ongoing relationships with both internal and external attendees
- Co-ordinating the updating of training 'modules' for the London ICM department for trainees, qualified lateral hires and 'home-grown' lawyers.
- Co-ordinating and ensuring existing training modules are technically up-to-date and ensure efficient and regular implementation
- Collating and analysing feedback, highlighting key themes to Head of ICM Know-How & Training, suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Assisting with the management of the ICM Training budget
- Organising appropriate away days and/or seminar programmes for training in ICM specific areas
- Helping to co-ordinate the ICM departmental and practice group away days/off-sites in conjunction with the Central Events team.
- Working closely with the Talent & Development and Training teams in other departments on firm-wide training initiatives such as web-casting and e-learning.
- Liaising closely with the London-based ICM Professional Support Lawyers and ICM partners, to plan, co-ordinate and develop training within the department.
- Acting as a critical point-person for both speakers and attendees
- Ensuring that all aspects of our training offering run smoothly
- Liaising with global offices, ICM groups and other London departments as regards attendees, and prioritise attendance on courses.
- Ideally graduate calibre or equivalent - previous training and events experience would be beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Confident, articulate, well-presented and flexible
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a professional services firm