Legal and Business Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation ManagementLibraryTraining|
|Salary||c. £ 35 - 39,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A rapidly expanding international law firm has a permanent vacancy for a Researcher to deal with a variety of legal and business research enquiries using a wide range of online databases.
The ideal candidate will have a Library/Information qualification and around 3 – 4 years’ relevant work experience within the legal sector.
- Responding to legal and business enquiries globally as required
- Maintain tracks on specific topics and clients
- Participate in testing of alternative current awareness provider solutions
- Managing of subsequent roll out of current awareness solution
- Promotion of new service to key stakeholders in the business
- User management on Library Management Systems
- Promotion of new subscriptions and tools
- Helping with new intranet page content
- Assisting with training provision to new trainees and fee-earners
- Creating and updating training material
- Qualification in library / information management
- Experience of carrying out complex legal and business research
- Experience of working in legal or professional services environment