This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisLibrary|
|Salary||Good salary + benefits|
- A global legal firm seeks an Information Officer for their Library and Research Service department, which provides a service to lawyers and support staff.
- Provides research and library service to lawyers and support staff in the London office and globally.
- Answers a range of queries and conducts research
- Sources and retrieves documents using a range of electronic resources and databases.
- Conducts press searches using Westlaw, Lexis and Internet resources.
- Catalogues and assists with inter library loans
- Assists with the induction of new members of staff
- Develop and maintain particular expertise in a range of online databases and some training is provided.
- Recognised qualification in librarianship or relevant allied profession
- Some knowledge of UK legal resources and research techniques
- Basic knowledge of automated library collection management function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to communicate at all levels and with good organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail