Information Services Graduate Trainee (12 month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Excellent salary and benefits|
- Our client, a leading international law firm with an open, friendly and supportive culture, is offering the opportunity to be part of the team that supports its lawyers in providing world-class legal advice to some of the world's leading businesses.
This role would suit someone who is looking for relevant experience prior to commencing a post-graduate Information-related qualification or, alternatively, someone who has recently qualified and is looking for experience of working in a professional knowledge and information environment.
The new Trainee will also support a range of research, knowledge, and current awareness activities.
- Checking-in post and updating the Library Management System
- Managing journals circulation, including electronic journal distributions
- Working with the Research and Information Team to support a range of current awareness activity, including monitoring legal, regulatory and market developments and setting up alerts
- Helping to answer research requests on a broad range of legal, commercial and market topics
- Knowledge Management
- Supporting the creation of intranet content
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s various intranet pages
- A recent graduate (any discipline) who is intending to undertake an Information–related qualification at some point in the future
- A recently qualified graduate, with a recognised Information-related degree, who is seeking post-qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Confidence to interact professionally with lawyers and members of Business Services of varying levels
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively
- Good team player, reliable, flexible and willing to take on new challenges