Learning & Development Coordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Good salary. + benefits including discretionary bonus|
- A Learning and Development Coordinator is required to work within the legal field on a global basis.
The ideal candidate will have some professional services experience within a Learning and Development or Training function.
- Management of client webinars including liaison with speakers, production and dissemination of webinars.
- Uploading webinars to the Firm's intranet and Learning Hub
- Reporting on webinar attendance and supporting the evaluation of webinars.
- Liaison with external provider for webinars in relation to any day-to-day issues and ongoing improvements
- Supporting the Learning & Development client strategy
- Updating client training portals
- Assisting with HTML overlays for client publications
- Co-ordinate firm wide lectures, including liaising with speakers (internal and external) and sending out invitations.
- Supporting KM and L&D projects
- Ideally some relevant webinar work experience
- Experience of liaison with a variety of different client groups and stakeholders
- Professional services experience would be preferable
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Positive, proactive approach with the ability to inject enthusiasm and energy into all aspects of their work
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with members of the firm at all levels
- Attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisational skills are vital