Researcher - Industrial Goods
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 35 – 40,000 p.a. + discretionary bonus|
- A high profile global consultancy is seeking an experienced Researcher with fluency in a second European language (preferably German) to deliver high- quality data and secondary research output for the Industrial Goods sector.
This role will provide the Researcher with the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture where they can quickly build and expand their research knowledge base to the next level.
- Conducting research on commercial, economic and Industrial Goods specific industry topics, using relevant commercial and public sources
- Evaluating source quality and data accuracy
- Managing the volume of various research requests, with a high level of accuracy and organisation
- Coaching and supporting more junior research staff
- Contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
- Collecting, summarising and synthesising relevant data and information
- 3+ years of advanced research experience within professional services firms, academia, government or equivalent
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement; advanced degree preferred
- Proven research and database capabilities with a focus on Industrial Goods and/or the following (but not limited to) Industrial Goods sectors: Machinery, Industrial Automation, Transportation & Logistics, Chemicals or Automotive
- Familairity with using online databases such as Thomson One and Bloomberg
- Written and oral fluency in English and fluent in another European language, preferably German