Research & Meetings Coordinator - Oxford
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 28 - 32,000 p.a.|
- A prestigious research company is looking for a highly organised and effective research co-ordinator. The new post holder will be responsible for organising a large number of meetings with companies each year; managing the visit calendar and the associated travel arrangements.
This role would suit a bright service-oriented graduate with relevant experience, some of which could have been gained whilst at university and/or on paid-internships. It also offers scope for the right person to take on additional responsibilities within the team, and early promotion opportunities.
- Organise c.100 meetings a year with leading private companies
- Help manage the company visit calendar – including complex travel arrangements
- Develop relationships with a diverse range of high-profile and successful companies.
- Liaise with and provide support to senior representatives from clients
- Provide ad hoc administrative and research support to the team to ensure projects are delivered on time during peak periods
- Work with events team at national networking events
- Help manage and help train a team of eight freelance researchers
- A service-oriented graduate with at least one year’s experience in a relevant field, including relevant university roles and/or paid internships
- Confident communicator with effective telephone manner and a strong client-service mind-set
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Driven and enthusiastic with meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and able to embrace a culture of continuous improvement