Senior Researcher & Analyst - Oxford
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 40,000 + p.a. plus excellent benefits|
- A business services company is looking for an experienced and talented project manager with the ability to build credible relationships with high profile business leaders and blue chip sponsors.
This role would suit a bright graduate with at least three years’ relevant company research and project management experience, and ideally some accountancy training and excellent writing skills.
- Project management: lead, manage and help with research projects. Ensure that tight publication deadlines are met.
- Research & analysis: identify, research and analyse companies’ financials; interview senior directors and business leaders’ either on the phone or face-to-face at company visits; and help to engage them as part of the company’s alumni network.
- Networking events: work closely with the events team to help secure senior directors / business leaders’ attendance at prestigious networking events and help out at up to 8 events a year
- Account handling: help service blue-chip sponsors at both an operational and senior level
- Social media: help conceive and write content for social media focusing on the activities of private companies and alumni
- A strong interest in, and some knowledge of, business leaders and private companies; and some knowledge of internet sources and databases with financial data on private companies
- Good understanding of private company financial accounts and working knowledge of different ways of analysing private-company financial performance, ideally ranging from different types of profits, funds raised and approximate valuation techniques
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of effective management of people or teams
- Flexible, adaptable and able to embrace a culture of continuous improvement