Senior Insurance or Financial Services Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 45,000 p.a. p.a. plus benefits|
- Our client, a well established research, consulting and events business, is seeking a Senior Analyst ideally with experience in the insurance industry or financila services to contribute to consumer insight and market intelligence across key markets, categories and trends. This will primarily be through the authoring of content, but also using data visualisation and data modelling techniques.
Content types include short opinion pieces, market reports, PowerPoint case studies, Excel databases, interactive dashboards and in-depth issue reports.
- Conducting ongoing secondary research and reading to build your awareness of industry issues
- Producing written content, mainly delivered in PowerPoint, but also in Microsoft Word where necessary
- Using data inputs (chiefly from surveys, market data, and government data) to enhance the story and provide a unique understanding
- Attending occasional conferences, for both knowledge development and networking opportunities
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of insurance trends, both within categories and at a macro level or with good knowledge of the financial services sector
- Able to articulate views clearly and with authority
- Have developed areas of particular strength from a knowledge and analytical standpoint and be delivering analysis that showcases this
- Able to conduct both quantitative and qualitative research
- Able to create content that conveys an aura of authority and is expected to deliver new insights to the reader
- Strong data manipulation in Excel or potentially other software such as Tableau