SharePoint Migration Assistant (20 week contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Information ManagementWeb and Content ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||c. £ 25,000 (or more) pro rata|
- A global medical services organisation in North London seeks a SharePoint Migration Assistant to be responsible for the physical migration / movement of agreed records from the company server or current structure of SharePoint online to new structure
The ideal person would be somebody with experience of SharePoint administration and with a keen eye for detail.
The contract is estimated to last 20 weeks and the company would ideally like someone to start as soon as possible.
- Work with Information Manager and other relevant colleagues to identify records required to be migrated to new structure within SharePoint 365 (Online).
- Using appropriate tools, migrate the identified records into the new structure and add relevant metatags.
- Complete first pass Quality assurance check to ensure that records have migrated correctly and appropriate metatags have been assigned.
- Provide training to new and existing staff on relevant systems and processes as appropriate
- Graduate level – ideally in library sciences or records management
- Ideally some relevant experience within the medical or regulatory sector.
- Awareness of records management/SharePoint Online an advantage.