Global Knowledge Manager - Corporate Finance sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very good negotiable plus excellent benefits inc. car allowance|
- A leading global professional services business has an exciting opportunity for a Global Knowledge Manager to work directly with its Transaction Advisory Services. The new KM will be expected to activate and drive the knowledge culture, community and content initiatives within the business.
This role requires strong leadership, deep analytical skills and effective project management skills. Also critical are strong stakeholder management abilities, a strategic mindset and an understanding of professional services commercial drivers. A collaborative mindset is also crucial.
This role would suit individuals from professional services, investment banking or strategy consulting firms who are looking for exposure at a Global Leadership level.
Responsibilities are wide ranging and include:
- Developing and delivering efficient and effective methods to enable access and leverage knowledge assets, both content and expertise, across the firm
- Provide insightful reporting to the business on the progress of its knowledge culture activation and identifying and driving key actions to improve its Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation
- Build connectivity within the division, with other global teams and within the Knowledge Department
- Lead and mentor a dispersed, globally located team of Knowledge Managers
Further specific details of the job specification are available upon applicationCandidate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business.
- 10 to 12 years of knowledge management or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years or relevant experience in Corporate Finance or similar
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques
- Professional service industry experience or professional services client-serving experience preferred
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches, plus the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level
- Experienced team leader and people manager, able to lead teams in a complex environment
- Knowledge management expertise, including content practices, knowledge culture adoption and activation, and community / network management
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Skills in analytics and data visualization tools (preferable but strong awareness and ability to learn on the job and apply these skills are more important)