Knowledge Manager (7 months FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Very good negotiable plus excellent benefits inc. car allowance|
- A global professional services firm seeks a Knowledge Manager on a Fixed Term Contract basis to be responsible for understanding and upholding its knowledge management standards and to contribute to and execute the firm’s knowledge plan.
- Timely delivery of community, content, and culture activities as set out in integrated knowledge plan
- Contributing to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programs
- Contributing to the development of knowledge management standards, methods and enablers to support consistent, end-to-end service execution
- Contributing to the development and deployment of knowledge management skills development and career management
- Collaborating with stakeholders to co-create and deliver standard products collateral, engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies and, baseline content for solution cards
- Managing the quality of the content collection against the agreed priorities and standards
- Managing and executing EMEIA culture, awareness and learning programs and evaluate the success of each campaign
Further specific details of the job description are available upon application
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- 7 – 10 years of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience (strongly preferred)
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level
- Experienced people manager, able to lead teams in a complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint