Competitive Intelligence Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||To £ 70,000 + excellent benefits|
- An experienced person with a strategy insights and CI background is sought by our legal client to work as part of a well established team.
- Deliver accurate market research including informed opinions and actionable recommendations
- Provide research support on a UK an European basis spanning competitors; economics; financial markets; industry and specific product areas.
- Exploit internal and external information resources as an input to analysis
- Work with partners and Business Development colleaues to identify, quantify and prioritise areas of new opportunity and provide forward looking insight into commercial drivers and issues
- Proactively disseminate analysis and intelligence
- Contribute ideas and technical assistance to thought leadership activities
- Represent the firm externally at relevant industry events
- Train and support others undertaking research to encourage efficient, relevant and accurate output.
- Leadership of a research/insight function including mixed used models of front office delivery and the best use of third party service providers
- Strong knowledge of business databases such as Bloomberg, Dealogic, Thomson ONE, Mergermarket, CapitallQ and OneSource
- Appropriate degree or post graduate qualification in an economics, finance or business related area is ideal
- Extensive relevant experience working at a blue-chip, financial or professional services organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and present with clarity energy, confidence and enthusiasm
- Good attention to detail, but also able to see and communicate the big picture