Research Insights Analyst
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East London|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 30,000 p.a. + benefits including bonus|
- Our client is a business services organisation and they have a newly created vacancy for a bright Researcher, to support market campaigns and thought leadership initiatives.
- Collating and analysing qualitative market data, bespoke research and internal data sources to spot trends and develop insights.
- Helping to create an integrated approach to building brand awareness and driving brand consideration
- Monitoring the firm’s industries to identify sector issues and key trends.
- Working with the wider research team on ad-hoc research projects
- Assisting with the delivery of current awareness services.
- Good degree in any discipline.
- This role would ideally suit a graduate with a Masters qualification and one to two years’ experience in the research or data analysis field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail