Learning & Development Specialist - 12 month FTC
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||c. £ 40 – 43,000 p.a. pro rata neg. + bens. inc. bonus|
- A large and successful international global firm in the legal field has an immediate 12 month Maternity Leave vacancy The new employee will provide development support across the firm aligned, in particular, to its digital learning strategy.
- Overseeing the Learning Hub and helping to raise awareness and share knowledge within the L&D team and across the firm.
- Acting as point of contact for L&D queries relating to system issues and escalating to the relevant parties where appropriate
- Stakeholder management when working with teams or individuals with regards to Learning Hub or creating digital content
- Training others in the business to use Learning Hub to arrange events
- Creating basic interactive digital learning to assist the organisation with learning goals
- Assisting with the setting up and delivery of webinars and e-learning training
- Working closely with key team members) to help them to develop basic digital content creation skills.
- Experience in development and implementation of digital content and solutions using industry standard development tools
- Experience supporting learning and development in a professional services context desirable.
- Strong communication skills and "can do" attitude.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent client service skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage processes with minimal supervision