Intranet Search Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + excellent benefits|
- Our client is a major firm in the legal sector and seeks an Intranet Search Manager to be responsible for leading the strategic direction, operational delivery and management of the firm’s SharePoint intranet platform and search platform.
The new post holder will develop and execute a clear vision and strategy, and ensure that the intranet and enterprise search platforms are developed, maintained and governed effectively to meet the current and future needs of the firm. They will directly manage a small support team.
Responsibilities include a wide range of tasks under the following headings:
- Intranet & Search Strategic Development, Governance and Management
- Content Management
- Management Information and Metrics
- Change Management, Awareness & Education
- Ideally at least five years' relevant experience of managing global intranet, content management and enterprise search preferably within a law firm or similar professional services environment.
- Education or equivalent experience in information technology or computer science qualification
- Display strong communication, ownership, leadership and management skills.
- Possess an eagerness for innovation, change and continuous improvement
- Significant experience in requirements gathering, systems configuration and project/stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience with recent SharePoint versions, ideally SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- Experience of configuring and supporting enterprise search tools