Research Analyst / Senior Analyst - Asset Management
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£35,000 to £50,000 p.a. plus benefits|
- An international organisation specialising in the global asset management sector, has a requirement for an Analyst to provide analytical support and written commentary for retail asset management research and publishing needs.
This role has extensive analysis, data modelling, and writing responsibilities. Our client is looking for an Analyst with experience related specifically to asset and wealth management firms and exposure to market intelligence, product development, distribution or fund analysis.
- Assisting n the development and analysis of proprietary surveys, interfacing with other analysts to administer surveys and chart results.
- Helping develop focused research panels
- Collaborating with other analysts in the asset management practice on monthly and quarterly publications
- Helping to develop and maintain relationships with industry trade associations, third-party data vendors, and government agencies.
- Participating in research efforts by identifying key topics of interest and providing ideas and input throughout the report cycle.
- Ar least 2 - 3 years' experience in asset management ideally in research, product development, product management or market intelligence functions
- Understanding of the retail asset management industry and distribution channels
- Knowledge of both mutual funds and exchange‐traded funds
- Proficient in Excel; able to manipulate and analyse sizeable amounts of data.
- Aptitude for synthesising research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
- Experience with using industry data sources