Learning & Development Manager - Maternity Leave contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||High and negotiable + excellent benefits|
- A leading City law firm is recruiting Learning and Development Manager (over one year FTC) to be responsible for managing a growing innovation training programme and for designing and delivering skills training.
Our client is looking for someone with experience of working in a law firm or other professional services environment and who has experience designing and delivering business skills training and ideally working on Innovation-related projects.
- Designing, managing and evaluating the Innovation training programme, including sourcing and managing external providers, developing internally-generated content and facilitating sessions where appropriate
- Staying informed about Innovation-related developments at clients and competitors within the legal sector to anticipate potential training needs
- Designing and delivering business skills training across at all staff levels within the firm
- Relevant training work experience at senior level within the legal or professional services field.
- Able to build strong relationships with various levels of people from across the firm and within the team
- Able to work with demanding individuals and use strong influencing skills where necessary
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team
- Be proactive, solutions-focused and confident
- Able to provide insightful solutions and assured judgments on broad and complicated technical issues