Senior Researcher - STOCKHOLM
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementTraining|
|Salary||High and v. negotiable + bonus & excellent bens.|
- Our client is a global firm and they require an Information Specialist with fluency in English and a Nordic language to provide research and information to consultants using electronic resources including new platforms e.g. for social media analysis etc.
This requires facilitating research planning, information delivery, training and the capture of research experience.
This is a newly created role to based in the firm’s Stockholm office
- Conducting research utilising traditional and advanced electronic resources with guidance from senior colleagues
- Providing filtered and well organised research results
- Participating as a member of an Industry Team supporting cases, responding to requests from client teams
- Building industry expertise by attending Practice Area meetings, industry conferences and regular reading of trade and internal publications
- Knowledge Sharing and Source Evaluation
- Participating in or leading knowledge sharing, including contributing to the Information Services Portal, wikis and other projects as required
- Participating in Information Services marketing efforts
- Three+ years of business information research in a consulting, financial services, accounting or equivalent firm is preferred
- Degree in Library Science from an accredited university or equivalent higher education degree preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of key business research tools including Factiva, Thomson and CapIQ
- Flexible can-do attitude, a proactive approach and a strong desire to learn new skills
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and a drive to deliver high quality output
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish (or another Nordic language) and English required