Knowledge Management Executive / Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 25-27,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A distinctive international law firm is seeking a fairly recent graduate to provide support for its central knowledge management team. The new employee will play a key role in supporting the firm’s professional support lawyers across a variety of practice groups.
- Supporting the implementation and management of client innovation products and services
- Updating automated documents
- Supporting the implementation of legal technology solutions and providing advice and support to users
- Helping to create and keep up-to-date user guides and training materials
- Entering, tagging, updating and archiving a range of legal know how including precedents and transactional bibles
- Assisting in the preparation and management of intranet content and e-bulletins
- A keen interest in knowledge management and legal technology
- An undergraduate degree, similar higher education or equivalent work experience
- An organised, meticulous and methodical approach to work and a keen eye for detail
- An aptitude for using technology and be highly computer literate
- Please note that training will be provided on all systems used.
- Enthusiasm, accuracy and professionalism