Information Assistant x 2
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very good negotiable + benefits|
- Our client, one of the leading global law firms, is seeking two Information Assistants to support the Information staff in the efficient and effective provision of information and research services to both the Practice and Business Teams, as part of their global information team.
Responsibilities Include assisting with a range of tasks in the following areas:
- Library management
- Promoting services to members of the practice / office
- Helping to support business continuity activity
- Maintaining physical library space e.g. shelving, tidying, archiving, labelling
- Assisting with administration related to joiner / leaver processes e.g. updating of distribution lists, collection of knowhow materials etc.
- Information Procurement:
- Information asset management:
- Current awareness
- Research and enquiry management
- Training and investment in information resources
- Knowledge management
- Professional development
- Library/Information qualification (or equivalent qualification) and/or relevant experience
- Experience of team working
- Evidence of flexibility/ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Able to work independently
- Experience of database administration
- Microsoft office skills
- Awareness of the legal issues relating to the procurement and use of information
- Customer Service Awareness
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Highly computer literate
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Outstanding communicator – written and verbal to staff at all levels
- Multi-tasker with a pragmatic approach