Knowledge Manager - Financial Services
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London or South-East England|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||c. £ 55 - 65,000 p.a negotiable + Excellent Benefits|
- A major business advisory firm has a newly created vacancy for a Knowledge Manager to provide technical and operational support relating to tax and financial services.
The ideal candidate must have credibility at partner level and have experience of building strong networks across a firm and ideally they will also have some basic working knowledge of UK tax.
The principal responsibility of the Knowledge Manager is to help leverage skills and expertise to improve efficiency and reduce risk by facilitating efficient management and accessibility of technical materials and other resources, ensuring straightforward identification of and access to specialist skills and promoting an embedded culture of knowledge sharing.
The new post holder will work to help meet business needs and help to develop and implement new collaborative working practices, and an intranet (using SharePoint).
- Relevant knowledge management work experience within the financila services (or similar) sector.
- The ability to manage projects to ensure delivery of own and others’ work within agreed, often short, timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsive and proactive approach
- Team worker and facilitator