Senior Research Analyst - European Mobile Devices
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Good salary + bonus and benefits|
- A leading advisory services company is looking for a Senior Research Analyst to manage its mobile phone research. The role involves gathering and coordinating information between the firm, mobile phone vendors, mobile operators and different other partners.
This is an exciting role within a successful, fast-paced and growing international company that will provide great career growth with training and mentoring by experienced colleagues. It presents an opportunity to gain extensive exposure to the mobile phones market in Europe and to learn about the trends and dynamics of the Telecom Industry.
- Conducting primary and secondary research and data collection from mobile phone operators, manufacturers, retailers and distributors for the Western European markets covered;
- Producing comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis, synthesize and explain key market trends, advise on appropriate market strategies;
- Working with quantitative market sizing and forecasting analytical tools;
- Conducting and writing research for reports and bulletins using both primary and secondary research to meet research schedules;
- Minimum of 3-5 years job experience in a market research firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or a consultancy focused on IT.
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent;
- Good understanding of the mobile phone market
- Ability to detect trends and patterns of information;
- Good written and verbal English skills are required and fluency in a second European language would be advantageous;