Senior Business Researcher - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very high negotiable pro rata salary. + benefits|
- A senior level Business Researcher is required by a leading global law firm to join its Research function which supports management initiatives and client-facing teams.
This is a six month fixed term contract to cover the balance of maternity leave.
- Interviewing requesters to understand the scope of their needs and requirements and selecting appropriate online sources
- This involves checking sources for accuracy, consistency and timeliness
- Producing branded reports which provide in-depth analysis of client and/or sector activity, as well as highlighting business opportunities
- Scoping and producing bespoke pieces of research according to demand
- Completing requests for league tables, business and markets research
- Producing user guides to aid the transfer of knowledge to others, and providing advice and support in the roll out of new products.
- Promoting the Global Research & Library Service to the firm across a global network
- Contributing to the training of other members of staff and mentor them as required.
- Contributing content to the wiki and intranet
- At least five years' relevant experience
- Strong writing skills including the ability to abstract and summarise complex arguments
- Numerical fluency and ability to present data in an effective fashion
- Excellent research skills and aptitude
- Strong technical skills in key financial products, particularly Bloomberg and Thomson Financial products