Legal Content Specialists (2) - 12 month FTC
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Web and Content Management|
|Salary||Very good negotiable + benefits|
- A prestigious global law firm is looking for two Content Specialists for its digital thought leadership and content marketing platform. The new post holders will work across a mix of creative outputs advising lawyers and global teams on best practice, as well as creating content in multiple formats, writing, editing and sub-editing content desired action.
The Specialists will be involved in developing and executing content right through the content cycle – from creation, to publishing, to dissemination to measuring performance.
- Advising teams on how to generate innovative, audience-focused content, as well as creating some content to support them
- Ensuring the content platform is a success
- Helping to develop and publish original thought leadership articles and insights
- Writing and developing ideas for content across a wide range of types, formats and campaign materials e.g. thought leadership articles, video scripts, news alerts, social media and others
- Editing, proofreading and improving other writers’ content
- Content marketing ambassador: encouraging the firm to understand the role, purpose and benefits of content marketing
- Acting as a point of contact for content creators and work with them in the creation process, providing guidance, and best practice advice
- Working with external providers, such as digital or design agencies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a good appreciation of the principles of marketing and business development
- Highly creative, inventive, curious and effective
- Collaborative approach
- A background working in a communications environment, creating content that informs, inspires, educates and entertains
- Track record of creating content on a variety of subjects
- First class copywriting/grammatical skills with the ability to create copy which accurately records technical/legal information, delivered in a way that is professional, but also engaging and informative for audiences
- Knowledge of relevant online technologies – particularly content management systems, SEO, content analytics and latest content trends
- Languages an advantage
- Some legal knowledge and experience an advantage
- The ability to understand and deliver complex legal topics in an engaging and accessible way will be crucial.