Legal Project Managers (4 vacancies)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow or Edinburgh|
|Area||London, UKMidlands, UKScotland, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 50 - 60,000 p.a. ++++ plus benefits|
- Our client is a major law practice and they seek new Project Managers as a result of current and forecasted increased volumes of business.
The new post holders will work with different practice groups.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable project management capabilities preferably gained in a professional services environment. Previous experience of working in a legal environment is not essential but would be beneficial.
- Strategic management and co-running of legal projects/matters, taking full responsibility for achieving fixed price targets or target operating margins
- Managing projects/matters within time constraints and taking full responsibility for financial/budget management
- Proactive identification and management of Project Risks and Issues, providing options for mitigation or resolution
- Arranging Kick-Off Meetings, Project Team Meetings and Steering Meetings
- Project Communication and all Reporting requirements including management reporting
- Drafting of all project-related documents
- Identification and tracking of deliverables, dependencies and assumptions
- Promoting collaboration between project work-streams
- Identifying the most cost effective resource on projects/matters.
- Responsibility for disputes and transactional projects/matters alike
- Support for Transformation Programmes where significant Bids or Tenders are won
- Degree level qualified
- Project Management qualification preferable
- Demonstrable and comprehensive track record of client facing project management roles
- Experience of working in the legal sector, or professional services environment within a Programme/Portfolio environment
- Experience of managing projects within transformation programmes
- Demonstrable advanced planning, co-ordinating, management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills are necessary.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Ability to negotiate and persuade at all levels, including senior management, in order to achieve successful outcomes