Information Resources Administrator - MANCHESTER
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Good salary + benefits|
- This role is to work in the legal field and be responsible for evaluating, procuring and managing electronic resources across the firm's international business as well as print and electronic resources required by the UK business. In addition the team is responsible for supporting the provision of training on the use of resources.
This role is suited to candidates who want to carry out administrative support duties and who have an interest in the legal sector / Information and research.
- Supporting the overall vision and plans for Information Resources as it adapts to changing business requirements as well as exploiting new technologies in an evolving digital landscape
- Supporting the Information Resources team to ensure that the international business has access to the legal and business information sources it needs
- Ensuring the processes for joiners/leavers are administered on a weekly basis
- Administration and processing of invoices - ensure an efficient and seamless process from receipt of invoices through all stages to final payment, working closely with finance teams and suppliers to troubleshoot invoice queries
- Ideally experience in an information / Administration role within the legal (or professional services) sector
- A full working knowledge of Excel / Microsoft word
- Strong numerical and analytical experience with attention to detail
- Determined and resilient
- Persuasive in the face of any resistance to change from some individuals.