Information Manager (21 hours p.w.)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Salary||c. £40-45,000 pro rata + benefits|
- Our global client based in Central London has a newly created senior part time role within its Information & Knowledge Team.
The team manages all global subscriptions; copyright permissions and trademarks; as well as developing and embedding a range of knowledge tools to support colleagues across their global offices share knowledge and information.
- Managing the global library budget
- Taking the lead on the larger and more complex subscriptions
- Negotiating cost effective deals with vendors
- Ensuring that the company is legally able to republish data in reports
- Analysing and benchmarking existing subscriptions against competitors
- Managing global subscriptions training
- Copyright training and awareness
- Marketing of Information Management services
- Support the Head of Information & Knowledge with Information strategy and audits
- Provide support, when required, with the company’s Knowledge Management tools
- Graduate ideally with a BA/MSc Information & Library Studies
- Extensive experience of managing international subscriptions in a commercial environment
- Experience of managing a global budget
- Experience of negotiating copyright permissions in a commercial environment
- Experience of supervising staff
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) with excellent excel skills.