Business Researcher - MANCHESTER
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKNorth, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 25,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits|
- Our client is a major player in the property sector and they require someone to deliver insightful research and analysis support together with others on a wide variety of companies.
This requires using desk-based research skills to produce briefing documents for both an internal and external audience.
- Conducting extensive desk based research into a particular company using sources in the public domain and Factiva.com.
- This involves analysing what this might mean for the company and for business development purposes.
- It also requires investigating current data and information sources
- Education Qualification: Graduate ideally in a business related subject
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the area of desk-based research and analytical abilities.
- Highly computer literate with thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook and commercial awareness
- Ability to synthesise large amounts of information and convert into succinct, actionable and accessible outputs
- Experience in using electronic sources such as Factiva would be preferred.