This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||to £ 33,000 p.a. + discretionary bonus + benefits|
- A global consultancy requires a Research Analyst to help global clients with projects across sectors and markets and serve as the research point person for his / her industry group. The new post holder will manage a wide variety of research projects and contribute to solving challenging client assignments.
This role provides the opportunity to gain insight into global markets and industries whilst participating in international teams and enjoying exciting development and career opportunities. This company provides exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues
- Supporting Practice Group colleagues on client projects, pitch preparation and knowledge management
- Conducting market intelligence to support client projects
- Driving forward relevant information for knowledge management activities as well as marketing initiatives
- Providing support to the team on client documentation (progress reports, profiles etc.).
- Ensuring data quality and data capture real time on projects
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Up to two years of research work experience after completing an undergraduate degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively people at all levels
- Experience with project coordination with teams in an international environment
- Interest in a wide variety of topics across industry, economy and society
- Ability to work independently with a can do attitude