Knowledge Manager – Capital Markets
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent salary plus benefits|
- A world leading global law firm is seeking a Knowledge Manager to work in the Capital Markets team alongside two highly experienced Knowledge Lawyers.
The ideal candidate for this position would be a Senior Paralegal or Knowledge Manager with some form of legal background such as a law degree and LPC.
- Acting as the primary aggregator of the information disseminated in Capital Markets
- Acting as the primary researcher for pulling together information on areas of interest for the practice
- Continuing engagement with Knowledge lawyers in the various outward facing initiatives of the Firm including thought leadership initiatives
- Working on the infrastructure for knowledge management activities and providing support relating to thought leadership products
- Degree in English (or other EU or common-law jurisdiction) law or a Graduate Diploma in Law
- LPC (or equivalent) qualified. (BPTC qualification also considered)
- Relevant experience an advantage but not a requirement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to condense and summarise complex information accurately
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of core legal online research sources such as Westlaw and LexisNexis