Legal Project Manager - 12 month contract
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||High daily rate dependent on experience|
- Our global law firm client, is seeking a Project Manager (PM) with a recognised PM qualification and/or relevant experience for a 12 month contract. The new PM will be responsible for delivering the global roll-out of a single external news aggregation and insights platform across the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity as the firm puts Knowledge Management is at the forefront of many aspects of the its strategy, and is currently taking steps to globalise the department and execute an ambitious programme of activity
The firm is open to considering agile and flexible working patterns.
- Working with the global Knowledge team to configure a single news aggregation platform
- Decommissioning existing platforms, ensuring that internal expertise and knowhow is captured and relevant content is transferred.
- Promoting the new platform as a self-service tool for improved delivery of targeted and actionable client, practice and industry news and insight throughout the firm
- Legal or a professional services environment experience preferred
- Recognised project management qualification and accreditation preferred (such as APMP, Prince2, MSP, PMBOK or Agile).
- An equivalent combination of direct related education and experience may be substituted.
- Proven project management skills and business analysis
- Proven implementation and change management experience
- Experience of implementing digital or knowledge/content management systems, content aggregators or information products
- Ability to implement pragmatic solutions
- Ability to work with all levels within an organisation, from senior partners to more junior team members
- Ability to build effective relationships/networks internally and externally