Global Head of Knowledge Management - Legal
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||High six figure negotiable salary + excellent benefits + excelle|
- A leading, innovative, global law firm requires a Global Head of Knowledge Management to join their global technology leadership team and help to exploit the possibilities of available and emerging technologies.
The new post holder will lead and promote the development and adoption of relevant technologies serving the needs of both lawyers and clients globally.
Maintain an expert awareness of innovations and trends in legal knowledge technologies – and use this knowledge to:
- Fully leverage the opportunities that a new global search technology creates for the way knowledge services are delivered
- Provide strategic direction for the firm's knowledge management technology
- Bring focus, energy and delivery in the area of Knowledge Management Technology to enable lawyers and clients to readily access the firm's knowledge collateral and new solutions
- Prepare and contribute to strategy papers and discussion concerning legal knowledge technologies and opportunities
- Effectively manage the firm’s portfolio of knowledge technologies
- Effectively manage and develop the central knowledge technologies team
- Demonstrable extensive, highly sophisticated knowledge management experience gained in a global operating environment.
- A career characterised by a clear pattern of success and achievement
- Up to date knowledge of best practice in Knowledge Management
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Collaborative and inclusive team player
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally a qualified lawyer (or previously qualified) with top tier international legal practice experience and strong commercial/business acumen
- Experience of working in more than one jurisdiction
- Demonstrable evidence of being an active member of the broader knowledge, innovation and technology community in legal and professional services