|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||c. £42 - 46,000 p.a. + Profit Sharing + Flexible benefits|
- Our client, an independent professional services firm with a vibrant and open knowledge culture, is seeking to recruit a Knowledge Specialist.
The new post holder will be a specialist in knowledge management, keen to work in a large organisation with a complex range of stakeholders and will support business led initiatives and projects serving Knowledge Management.
- Developing and implementing activities to drive global adoption of knowledge tools and behaviours
- Deliver induction activities, including presentations to new starters creating and maintaining induction collateral
- Able to give initial advice/ information on KM (strategy, tools, processes and methods) in absence of other KM practitioners
- Assist the Knowledge Manager with planning, tracking, stakeholder mapping taking responsibility for seeing that there’s a consistent approach for knowledge projects
- Lead specific knowledge projects to agreed objectives.
- Relevant experience in a knowledge management or information management role in industry or public sector
- A post graduate qualification in library, information science, knowledge management or related specialism
- Ideally good degree level of educatiuon
- Demonstrated ability in stakeholder management and experience of business change management
- Excellent project managemnet and consultancy skills