Senior Competitive Intelligence Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + excellent benefits|
- Our client, a prestigious global law firm, requires a Senior Analyst join its team which is responsible for identifying and maximising short to medium business development and direct revenue opportunities.
The role involves providing commercial insights and intelligence and contributing to thought leadership initiatives and PR activities.
The new Analyst will assist with brainstorming market themes, executing the analysis and presenting identified opportunities to key stakeholders. S/he will also be responsible for Competitive Intelligence projects.
Strong quantitative and excellent presentation skills are important alongside the ability to demonstrate gravitas in front of senior stakeholders.
- Produce in-depth research and analysis on market trends or themes
- Resource, analyse and present information on clients, markets, and sectors to internal stakeholders.
- Create visually appealing and insightful presentations
- Act as a sounding board on commercial issues to partners and senior management.
- Deliver some commercial and strategy training
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (2:1 or higher).
Degrees involving data analysis and/or an understanding of economics/business is preferred.
- Strategy/Management consulting experience with leading consulting firms or internal strategic /data analytical experience in a corporate/professional services organisation.
- Experience of the legal industry is not a requirement.
- 2-4 years’ relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good knowledge of financial and commercial databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Mergermarket, Capital IQ.
- First class presentation and writing skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire and is a creative thinker