Insurance Analyst (Sydney or Hong Kong or Singapore)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Hong Kong or Sydney|
|Area||Rest of the World, UK|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||Very good negotiable salary + excellent benefits|
- A global Financial Services organisation is looking for an Insurance Analyst to be responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight.
The new Analyst will be providing thought-provoking analysis and proactively helping to identify new business opportunities and risks.
The ideal candidate will have a profound knowledge of the Insurance sector in Asia-Pacific – and particularly China – with strong analytical skills and ideally good command of the Chinese language.
- Provide deep analytical insight and understanding of the Insurance sector, with responsibility for the execution of strategic initiatives and based on a detailed knowledge of dynamics and drivers.
- Engage with and challenge stakeholders and internal customers to provide commercial and provocative perspectives on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain and prepares insightful analysis on the impact of those trends
- Develop a credible internal brand to become recognized as a subject matter expert to the business.
- Participating in client meetings, roundtables and other external events/conferences
- Self-starter in a geographically dispersed market with varying levels of market maturity who can rapidly build strong relationships with the Asia-Pacific Insurance Leadership and Knowledge team,
- An Analyst with a solid understanding of digital trends within insurance and able to leverage innovation experience from Asia-Pacific
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the issues, trends and drivers within the Insurance sector
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise style