Researcher / Junior Consultant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation Management|
|Salary||c. £ 25 – 30,000 p.a. + benefits inc. discretionary bonus|
- A small boutique executive search consultancy is looking for someone who is bright, eager and articulate who will undertake research relating to a variety of projects including LinkedIn, candidate mapping, data sources and industry profiles.
Working closely with the CEO and Research team the new post holder will build an understanding of the business objectives and activities of the practice
- Contribute to the identification of potential candidates based on job spec and resumes as well as active market sourcing via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Builds the knowledge base by proactively tracking and capturing information on individuals in targeted markets via good working knowledge of internal and external databases
- Creates and maintains internal knowledge documents e.g. organisation charts, mappings of key industry leaders (companies/people), people moves, newsletters etc.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and implementing relevant website and intranet content
- Work closely with colleagues to capture both search and non-search related information in the database
- Graduate from a respected institution.
- 1-2 years post qualification research work experience ideally preferred
- Analytical and numerate.
- Excellent listening skills. Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and ability to produce focussed relevant documentation for clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and working to demanding deadlines
- Ability to see the big picture whilst maintain strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Expert in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Bright, smart, intuitive individual possessing intellectual curiosity.
- Collaborative team player.