Document Automation Specialist - LEEDS
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Web and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Good negotiable salary + benefits|
- Our client wishes to recruit a Document Automation Assistant ideally with proficiency in the use of Contract Express to assist with the automation of their international business pipeline, increasing the volume of automated documents
- Improving the quality of existing automated documents
- Testing automated documents, correcting errors and recording changes
- Provide training to users around the business on how to automate documents
- Provide training on how to mark-up a document for automation and provide advice on the best practice for document automation
- Monitoring the operation of the service, providing assistance to operational IT in the event of any problems
Ideally some technical proficiency in using Contract Express
Training may be provided to anyone with good coding experience and a logical mindset
- Experience of working in a legal environment an advantage
This company is open to agile working