Senior Researcher - JOHANNESBURG - (South African National)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Area||Rest of the World, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High negotiable + Discretionary Bonus|
- A successful global consultancy firm is looking for a Senior Researcher with South African nationality, to work in their Johannesburg office.
The new employee could be someone who wants to return to South Africa to work, or is already employed there.
- Attending client briefing meetings with the consultant, writing up meeting notes.
- Ensuring intelligence gained throughout the course of assignments is captured in the internal database.
- Using a range of online resources including Factiva, Boardex, OneSource, and LinkedIn plus calling companies and trade associations to seek out information.
- Producing documents as a result of research findings and putting them in client-ready formats.
- Updating information on business developments and market trends.
- Extensive relevant research work experience in professional services or management consultancies (or similar)
- Some Financial Services sector knowledge would be an advantage
- Good value-added research skills
- Able to work in a consultancy environment
- Able to become a “thought partner” to consultants
- Proactive (rather than reactive) and able to become involved in assignments from start to finish
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential
- Some knowledge of online databases preferable