Junior Researcher - Investment Banking
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementTraining|
|Salary||c. £ 25 – 30,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A Junior Researcher is being sought to work in a small information department within the banking sector in the City.
Training can be provided to use a range of online business databases including Bloomberg and also carry out Boolean searches using Google.
The research requests are varied and our client ideally seeks a bright “second jobber” with some relevant research and library work experience (though this is not essential).
It could also be someone with an Information qualification or seeking to take that post graduate course in the future.
- dealing with information and research requests
- Dissemination of knowledge to relevant parties
- Actively promote and market Information Centre within the firm
- Vendor management and providing current awareness services
- Undertaking research and enquiries
- Helping top provide training in information resources
- Specialist search skills & ideally some familiarity with the use of business online databases
- Consulting and advising on best use of information sources available.
- Able to be trained to manage supplier and client relationships
- Marketing skills
- Awareness and understanding of business and the information industry