Researcher / Analyst - Capital Markets
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||To £ 55,000 p.a. + benefits|
- Our client, a leading consultancy, is seeking a Capital Markets Researcher to deliver a broad range of market research and thought leadership (primarily covering the UK and European specific sector investment markets) and ensuring that clients and prospective clients are directly exposed to their market knowledge.
The new Researcher must be skilled at sourcing, managing and interpreting data, as well as creating narratives that highlight implications for investors and other market participants.
- Providing top down insight and commentary for internal and external capital markets stakeholders
- Development, monitoring and analysis of leading indicator dashboards
- Production and analysis of updates on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Creating responses to market, economic, geopolitical and other announcements relevant to UK and / or European sector investment markets
- Direct client engagement, presenting capital markets analysis and commentary internally and externally
- Running the content for the capital markets portal
- Formation of thematic research and analysis and able to synthesise this into different media including presentations, reports and blog notes
- Degree qualified, with an aptitude for quantitative techniques, an analytical approach to completing assignments and strong attention to detail
- An interest in drawing conclusions from the analysis of data and an ability to articulate these in an accessible way
- Skilled at drawing key themes from data to construct an argument in a clear and logical way
- An interest in news, current affairs and how this links back to the specific sector investment market
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word