Library Researcher (12 month FTC) - GLASGOW
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisLibraryTraining|
|Salary||Good negotiable salary + benefits|
- This role is to work in the legal field and help to ensure that the firm's resource requirements are met, training is delivered and an enquiry service is provided.
This role may suit a recent library and information studies graduate.
- Delivering high quality, accurate, timely and cost effective legal research
- Day to day management of resources and relevant intranet pages
- Delivery of training to new trainees and new starters and ongoing training to staff
- Collection management – cataloguing, classifying and maintaining the library collection
- Assistance with book lending, book processing and circulation of hard copy materials
- Other duties as required
- Library experience, preferably in a legal or professional services environment
- Postgraduate qualification advantageous but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality customer services in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with a range of people
- Ability to lead and deliver presentations and training to groups of people, including senior members of the firm