Library / Information Administrator - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
- This role, with a leading global law firm, involves supporting the Information team in the efficient and effective provision of information and research services.
It involves extensive and varied administration work and would ideally suit a recent graduate, or someone who can display that they want a career in information management and can display a good work ethic, is self motivated and eager to learn.
- Library Management and collection management
- Information Procurement
- Information Asset Management
- Research and Enquiry Management
- Training and investment in information resources
- Knowledge Management
- Professional Development
- A-Levels minimum requirement (essential)
- Awareness of the legal issues relating to the procurement and use of information (desirable)
- Customer Service Awareness (desirable)
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Highly computer literate
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Multi-tasker with a pragmatic approach