Records Coordinator - Legal
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Information ManagementRecords ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Good salary + excellent benefits|
- A prestigious global law firm is seeking a Records Coordinator to join them in their London office.
- Performing workflow procedures for storage and retrieval of electronic and physical files, file intake, file release, destruction requests, data access requests, and records retention
- Supported by colleagues from across departments; be involved in training and advising legal professionals and staff to ensure compliance with firm policies regarding the management of information.
- Some experience of managing physical and electronic information, ideally in a corporate or legal environment
- Good technology skills
- Well-developed communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team with a customer service focus
- Keen to develop information governance and records skills in a global company