Banking Researcher (Late shift) - 12 month contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 50,000 p.a. pro rata|
- Our client seeks a Banking Researcher on a rolling temporary contract. For the first few weeks the company need the new Researcher to work 10.30am - 6.30pm and 12pm - 8pm thereafter.
The new Researcher will have current or recent experience working in an investment banking environment and be able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the key transaction databases such as Dealogic and SDC. Proficient use of these platforms to complete league tables and update market reports across M&A, ECM and Fixed Income is an essential requirement for this role.
A generous bonus will be paid after a full 12 month’s service.
- Operating in a helpdesk environment independently and responding to requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing research and analysis on companies, markets and related areas/topics of interest
- Carry out detailed transaction searches, and run league tables
- Creation of excel worksheets, and data workbooks for presentation slides using a variety of industry resources
- Quickly and effectively retrieving reports and selecting relevant data to produce sector overview packs, utilising industry resources and advanced search tools
- Minimum of 2 years’ financial services industry experience
- Demonstrable skills and experience providing high quality research and analysis
- Excellent working knowledge of both Dealogic and SDC – transaction report building on equity, debt and M&A markets
- Excellent knowledge of Bloomberg, useful to have past experience with Data Licence
- Strong working knowledge of key financial sector systems such as Factset, Thomson One/Eikon, Capital IQ/SNL, BvD and CRA
- Specific sector/industry experience advantageous