Assistant Legal Knowledge Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 p.a. + benefits|
- This role, within the Knowledge Team of an international law firm, will focus primarily on delivering Document Automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents and help to develop new systems and services.
This is a great opportunity to develop a new set of skills and work with a high-energy team focussed on delivering on an exciting KM strategy. You will be able to get involved with a number of KM systems services and projects.
- Automation of single or multiple documents, publishing these via a dynamic online questionnaire
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm's consistent approach to automation (naming conventions etc. and all templates and output documents are in the house style)
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
Participate in a variety of KM systems projects
- Ideally some eperience of automating documents or software development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A keen interest in the future direction of legal technology systems.
- Enthusiasm for document automation and a pride in the quality of the output from the system
- The ability to use logic to solve complex problems
- Extremely high attention to detail and the willingness and patience to consistently spot and correct errors (your own and those of others) until a perfect outcome is achieved
- Strong broad IT skills, including coding experience
- Experience of working in a law firm
- Legal training and qualifications