Competitive Intelligence Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High negotiable + benefits|
- Our international professional services firm client wishes to recruit a highly organised Competitive Intelligence Manager with good report writing, quantitative and analytical skills.
The new Manager will join the team which identifies and maximises business development and direct revenue generation, provides commercial insights and intelligence and contributes to thought leadership initiatives.
The Managers in this team are expected to drive high performance, lead research and analysis projects using various methodologies, and deliver/present the end product to the firm’s Partners, Senior Management, and Clients.
The Manager should be able to adapt their thinking and analysis to different industries and products
- Contribute to, and manage Analysts in, researching and exploiting internal and external information resources to support research requirements of projects being delivered by the team
- Developing strong narrative storylines supported by powerful written and visual material.
- Originating ideas and potential angles to explore with colleagues across the firm
- Keep up to date with activity and trends in relevant sectors and markets
- Generate materials on market trends for proactive dissemination
- Line management responsibilities for junior team members
- Business degree - minimum 2:1 (Essential)
- CIMA / professional qualification (ideally with research / analytical / information management focus). (Desirable)
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of external databases & information providers
- Presentation and influencing skills
- Good quantitative and analytical skills (Essential)
- Good report-writing skills (Essential)
- Project Management experience
- Professional Services experience