Knowledge Manager – Insurance sector
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very good negotiable + benefits|
- A prestigious global employer seeks a Knowledge Manager with extensive business work experience combined with strong KM skills, to contribute to and execute the knowledge plan for their Insurance sector on a global basis.
This will include timely delivery of community, content, and culture activities.
The ideal candidate will have some Insurance or Financial Services experience but is not essential.
The firm is open to flexible working and the new KM may be able to work from home for up to 3 days per week.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to create and deliver engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies and provide insightful content
- Managing the quality of the content collection
- Curating the sector's collection and archive and taxonomy alignment
- Managing or moderating knowledge created SharePoint sites and Yammer groups.
- Creating, coordinating and sharing success stories
- May coach and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business. Advanced degree a plus
- Ideally good sector knowledge or work experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application