Legal Senior Library/Information Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||To £ 32,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits|
- This is a varied vacancy to work for a prestigious global law practice.
- Management of hardcopy material
- Assist with the selection, acquisition and cataloguing of new resources across the global network
- Updating and amending catalogue records, processing and distributing new books
- Arranging for the disposal or withdrawn of stock
- Liaise with stakeholders to evaluate requirements
- Payment of invoices
- Be a collaborative and active member of the Library & Information team supporting in all projects as and when they arise
- Postgraduate/graduate qualification in Library/Information Studies OR equivalent relevant experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in library & information work
- Demonstrated experience in hardcopy management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience of using a Library Management System is desirable
- Experience of following catalogue procedures is desirable